Quick Guide to Ordering Online with a Credit Card
NEW CUSTOMERS - REGISTER HERE »
- New customers are asked to create a user account during checkout.
- Enter billing and shipping information.
- Authenticate password. Password must be at least eight-character long including at least one numeric digit.
Note: Only one email is allowed per account.
- Locate datasheet for product type.
- Datasheets are found using either the quick search or the Product Function Tree.
- When using the quick search function, please follow the following steps:
- Enter part number and click "GO".
- Select title of the datasheet, a HTML version of the front page is displayed.
- Click the "Buy Now" button on the upper left-hand corner of the datasheet.
- Enter quantity (up to 500 units) and click "Add to Cart" button.
- To add a different product type to shopping cart, simply repeat step 1 through 3.v
- Click "Checkout" button when shopping is done.
- Verify billing address and click "Continue" button.
- Choose method of shipment and click "Continue" button.
- Finalize order by simply clicking the "Finalize Order" button.
- An order confirmation will be sent to the registered email address
- A shipment confirmation will also be sent to the registered email address at time of shipment
Note: This purchasing option is made available to serve prototype and sample orders. All sales are intended for development and as such are expected to be consumed by the purchaser.
Parts may be ordered using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. All sales are final. Defective units will be replaced at seller's expense. Please contact your local sales representative, Linear Express or distributors for volume price quotes and lead time inquiries.
We care about your privacy. We will not sell your personal information, and all transactions are done via secure connections.
The secure connection operates in a frame and does not display the lock symbol in your browser.
See the terms and conditions for detailed terms of sale.