LTC6943 - Micropower, Dual Precision Instrumentation Switched Capacitor Building Block
- Low Power, IS = 60µA(Max)
- Robust, Latch Up Proof
- Instrumentation Front End with 120dB CMRR
- Precise, Charge-Balanced Switching
- Operates from 5V to 18V
- Internal or External Clock
- Operates up to 5MHz Clock Rate
- Two Independent Sections with One Clock
- Tiny SSOP-16 Package
DescriptionThe LTC6943 is a monolithic, charge-balanced, dual switched capacitor instrumentation building block. A pair of switches alternately connects an external capacitor to an input voltage and then connects the charged capacitor across an output port. The internal switches have a break-before-make action. An internal clock is provided and its frequency can be adjusted with an external capacitor. The LTC6943 can also be driven with an external CMOS clock.
The LTC6943, when used with low clock frequencies, provides ultra precision DC functions without requiring precise external components. Such functions are differential voltage to single-ended conversion, voltage inversion, voltage multiplication and division by 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.
The LTC6943 is manufactured using Linear Technology’s enhanced LTCMOSTM silicon gate process, and it is functionally compatible with the LTC1043.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Ultra Precision Voltage Inverters, Multipliers and Dividers
- V–F and F–V Converters
- Current Sources
- Precision Instrumentation Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1043 - Dual Precision Instrumentation Switched-Capacitor Building Block
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC1968 - Precision Wide Bandwidth, RMS-to-DC Converter
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.