LTC6400-14 - 2.4GHz Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential ADC Driver for 300MHz IF
- 2.4GHz –3dB Bandwidth
- Fixed Gain of 5V/V (14dB)
- –97dBc IMD3 at 70MHz (Equivalent OIP3 = 52.4dBm)
- –66dBc IMD3 at 300MHz (Equivalent OIP3 = 36.9dBm)
- 1.1nV/√Hz Internal Op Amp Noise
- 2.5nV/√Hz Total Input Noise
- 7.5dB Noise Figure
- Differential Inputs and Outputs
- 200Ω Input Impedance
- 2.85V to 3.5V Supply Voltage
- 85mA Supply Current (255mW)
- 1V to 1.6V Output Common Mode Voltage, Adjustable
- DC- or AC-Coupled Operation
- Max Differential Output Swing 4.8VP-P
- Small 16-Lead 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
DescriptionThe LTC6400-14 is a high-speed differential amplifier targeted at processing signals from DC to 300MHz. The part has been specifically designed to drive 12-, 14- and 16-bit ADCs with low noise and low distortion, but can also be used as a general-purpose broadband gain block.
The LTC6400-14 is easy to use, with minimal support circuitry required. The output common mode voltage is set using an external pin, independent of the inputs, which eliminates the need for transformers or AC-coupling capacitors in many applications. The gain is internally fixed at 14dB (5V/V).
The LTC6400-14 saves space and power compared to alternative solutions using IF gain blocks and transformers. The LTC6400-14 is packaged in a compact 16-lead 3mm × 3mm QFN package and operates over the – 40°C to 85°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC987B-B||LTC6400-14 3GHz Fully Differential ADC Driver Demo Circuit||$80.00|
- Differential ADC Driver
- Differential Driver/Receiver
- Single Ended to Differential Conversion
- IF Sampling Receivers
- SAW Filter Interfacing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6400-20 - 1.8GHz Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential ADC Driver for 300MHz IF
- LTC6400-26 - 1.9GHz Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential ADC Driver for DC-300MHz
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LTC6417 - 1.6GHz Low Noise High Linearity Differential Buffer/16-Bit ADC Driver with Fast Clamp
- LTC6400-8 - 2.2GHz Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential ADC Driver for DC-300MHz
- LTC6401-8 - 2.2GHz Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential ADC Driver for DC-140MHz
- LTC6416 - 2GHz Low Noise Differential 16-Bit ADC Buffer
- LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LTC6412 - 800MHz, 31dB Range Analog-Controlled VGA
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV