LTC6247 - 180MHz, 1mA Power Efficient Dual Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 180MHz
- –3dB Frequency (AV = 1): 120MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 1mA Max
- High Slew Rate: 90V/μs
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Broadband Voltage Noise: 4.2nV/√Hz
- Power-Down Mode: 42μA
- Fast Output Recovery
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.25V
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.5mV Max
- Input Bias Current: 100nA
- Large Output Current: 50mA
- CMRR: 110dB
- Open Loop Gain: 45V/mV
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 6-Pin TSOT-23
- Dual in MS8, 2mm × 2mm Thin DFN,TS0T-23, MS10
- Quad in MS16
The LTC6246/LTC6247/LTC6248 are single/dual/quad low power, high speed unity gain stable rail-to-rail input/output operational amplifiers. On only 1mA of supply current they feature an impressive 180MHz gain-bandwidth product, 90V/μs slew rate and a low 4.2nV/√Hz of input-referred noise. The combination of high bandwidth, high slew rate, low power consumption and low broadband noise makes these amplifiers unique among rail-to-rail input/output op amps with similar supply currents. They are ideal for lower supply voltage high speed signal conditioning systems.
The LTC6246 family maintains high efficiency performance from supply voltage levels of 2.5V to 5.25V and is fully specified at supplies of 2.7V and 5.0V.
For applications that require power-down, the LTC6246 and the LTC6247 in MS10 offer a shutdown pin which disables the amplifier and reduces current consumption to 42μA.
The LTC6246 family can be used as a plug-in replacement for many commercially available op amps to reduce power or to improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
DFN-8, MS-8, MS-10, SOT-23
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Amplifiers
- Fast Current Sensing Amplifiers
- Battery Powered Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6253 - 720MHz, 3.5mA Dual Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- LTC6246 - 180MHz, 1mA Power Efficient Single Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTC6241 - Dual 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV