LTC4357 - Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode Controller
- Reduces Power Dissipation by Replacing a Power Schottky Diode with an N-Channel MOSFET
- 0.5μs Turn-Off Time Limits Peak Fault Current
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 9V to 80V
- Smooth Switchover without Oscillation
- No Reverse DC Current
- Available in 6-Lead (2mm × 3mm) DFN and 8-Lead MSOP Packages
The LTC®4357 is a positive high voltage ideal diode controller that drives an external N-channel MOSFET to replace a Schottky diode. When used in diode-OR and high current diode applications, the LTC4357 reduces power consumption, heat dissipation, voltage loss and PC board area.
The LTC4357 easily ORs power sources to increase total system reliability. In diode-OR applications, the LTC4357 controls the forward voltage drop across the MOSFET to ensure smooth current transfer from one path to the other without oscillation. If the power source fails or is shorted, a fast turn-off minimizes reverse current transients.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1203A||LTC4357 Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode Controller||$50.00|
- N + 1 Redundant Power Supplies
- High Availability Systems
- AdvancedTCA Systems
- Telecom Infrastructure
- Automotive Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4355 - Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode-OR with Input Supply and Fuse Monitors
- LTC4358 - 5A Ideal Diode
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTC4412 - Low Loss PowerPath Controller in ThinSOT
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LT4356-1 and -2 - Surge Stopper
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV