LTC3025-1/LTC3025-2/LTC3025-3/LTC3025-4 - 500mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulators
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.9V to 5.5V
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Very Low Dropout: 85mV at 500mA
- Adjustable Output Range: 0.4V to 3.6V (LTC3025-1)
- Fixed Output: 1.2V(LTC3025-2), 1.5V(LTC3025-3), 1.8V(LTC3025-4)
- ±2% Voltage Accuracy over Temperature, Supply and Load
- Low Noise: 80μVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- BIAS Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Fast Transient Recovery
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN and VBIAS
- Low Operating Current: IIN = 4μA, IBIAS = 50μA Typ
- Low Shutdown Current: IIN = 1μA, IBIAS = 0.01μA Typ
- Output Current Limit
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Available in 6-Lead (2mm × 2mm) DFN Package
The LTC®3025-X is a micropower, VLDO™ (very low dropout) linear regulator which operates from input voltages as low as 0.9V. The device is capable of supplying 500mA of output current with a typical dropout voltage of only 85mV. A BIAS supply is required to run the internal reference and LDO circuitry while output current comes directly from the IN supply for high efficiency regulation. The LTC3025-1 features an adjustable output with a low 0.4V reference while the LTC3025-2, LTC3025-3, and LTC3025-4 have fixed 1.2V, 1.5V and 1.8V output voltages respectively.
The LTC3025-X’s low quiescent current makes it an ideal choice for use in battery-powered systems. For 3-cell NiMH and single cell Li-Ion applications, the BIAS voltage can be supplied directly from the battery while the input can come from a high efficiency buck regulator, providing a high efficiency, low noise output.
Other features include high output voltage accuracy, excellent transient response, stability with ultralow ESR ceramic capacitors as small as 1μF, short-circuit and thermal overload protection and output current limiting. The LTC3025-X is available in a tiny, low profile (0.75mm) 6-lead DFN (2mm × 2mm) package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1283A||LTC3025EDC-1| 500mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulator||Contact Factory|
- Low Power Handheld Devices
- Low Voltage Logic Supplies
- DSP Power Supplies
- Cellular Phones
- Portable Electronic Equipment
- Handheld Medical Instruments
- Post Regulator for Switching Supply Noise Rejection
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3025 - 300mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3021/LT3021-1.2/ LT3021-1.5/LT3021-1.8 - 500mA, Low Voltage, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1965 - 1.1A, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LT3085 - Adjustable 500mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3022 - 1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3082 - 200mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV