LTC2234 - 10-Bit, 135Msps ADC
- Sample Rate: 135Msps
- 61dB SNR up to 200MHz Input
- 75dB SFDR up to 400MHz Input
- 775MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Low Power Dissipation: 630mW
- CMOS Outputs
- Selectable Input Ranges: ±0.5V or ±1V
- No Missing Codes
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Data Ready Output Clock
- Pin Compatible Family
135Msps: LTC2224 (12-Bit), LTC2234 (10-Bit)
105Msps: LTC2222 (12-Bit), LTC2232 (10-Bit)
80Msps: LTC2223 (12-Bit), LTC2233 (10-Bit)
- 48-Pin 7mm × 7mm QFN Package
The LTC2234 is a 135Msps, sampling 10-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2234 is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 60.5dB SNR and 75dB spurious free dynamic range for signals up to 400MHz. Ultralow jitter of 0.15psRMS allows undersampling of IF frequencies with excellent noise performance.
DC specs include ±0.2LSB INL (typ), ±0.1LSB DNL (typ) and ±0.8LSB INL, ±0.6LSB DNL over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.12LSBRMS.
A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 0.5V to 3.6V.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC751A-J||LTC2234IUK | High Speed ADC, VDD = +3.3V, 135Msps, 10-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 100MHz (Requires DC718)||$200.00|
|DC751A-L||LTC2234IUK | High Speed ADC, VDD = +3.3V, 135Msps, 10-Bit 100MHz < Ain < 250MHz (Requires DC718)||$200.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Cable Head-End Systems
- Power Amplifier Linearization
- Communications Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LTC2250 - 10-Bit, 105Msps Low Noise 3V ADCs
- LTC2242-10 - 10-Bit, 250Msps ADC
- LTC1402 - Serial 12-Bit, 2.2Msps Sampling ADC with Shutdown
- LT1962 - 300mA, Low Noise, Micropower LDO Regulators
- LT1175 - 500mA Negative Low Dropout Micropower Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT6554 - 650MHz Gain of 1 Triple Video Buffer
- LTC1666 - 12-Bit 50Msps DAC
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.