LTC221 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches with Data Latches
- Micropower Operation
- Single 5V or ±15V Supply Operation
- Low Charge Injection
- Low RON
- Low Leakage
- Guaranteed Break Before Make
- Latch Resistant Design
- TTL/CMOS Compatible
- Improved Second Source for DG221/DG222
- Microprocessor Bus Compatible
The LTC221 and LTC222 are micropower, quad CMOS analog switches which typically dissipate only 250µW from ±15V supplies and 40µW from a single 5V supply. Onboard latches allow the LTC221 and LTC222 to interface directly to most microprocessor buses. The switches have 65 Ohms typical on resistance and a very high off resistance. A break before make characteristic is inherent in these switches to prevent the shorting of two channels. The signal range is ±15V with a supply voltage of ±15V and 0V to 5V with a single 5V supply. The switches have special charge compensation circuitry which greatly reduces charge injection to a maximum of ±25pC (±15V supplies).
The LTC221 and LTC222 are designed for applications such as microprocessor controlled programmable gain amplifiers, automatic test equipment, communication systems, and data acquisition systems. The LTC221 is normally closed and the LTC222 is normally open as shown in the Logic Table.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Supply Current..................
I+ = 40µA, I- = 5µA Max
- Charge Injection
±15V Supplies.................. �25pC Max
Single 5V Supply.................. 2pC Typ
- RON................... 65 Ohms Typ
- Signal Range.................... ±15V
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC201A - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LTC202 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LTC203 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LTC222 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches with Data Latches
- LTC1393 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- LTC1380 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LTC1391 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Cascadable Serial Interface
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.