LTC2209 - 16-Bit, 160Msps ADC
- Sample Rate: 160Msps
- 77.3dBFS Noise Floor
- 100dB SFDR
- SFDR >84dB at 250MHz (1.5VP-P Input Range)
- PGA Front End (2.25VP-P or 1.5VP-P Input Range)
- 700MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Internal Dither
- Optional Data Output Randomizer
- LVDS or CMOS Outputs
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Power Dissipation: 1.53W
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Pin-Compatible Family:
130Msps: LTC2208 (16-Bit), LTC2208-14 (14-Bit)
105Msps: LTC2217 (16-Bit)
- 64-Pin (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2209 is a 160Msps 16-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals with input frequencies up to 700MHz. The input range of the ADC can be optimized with the PGA front end.
The LTC2209 is perfect for demanding communications applications, with AC performance that includes 77.3dBFS Noise Floor and 100dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Ultra low jitter of 70fsRMS allows undersampling of high input frequencies with excellent noise performance. Maximum DC specs include ±5.5LSB INL, ±1LSB DNL (no missing codes).
The digital output can be either differential LVDS or single-ended CMOS. There are two format options for the CMOS outputs: a single bus running at the full data rate or demultiplexed busses running at half data rate. A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 0.5V to 3.6V.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed with a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1281A-A||LTC2209UP | HIGH IF, LVDS OUT, 160Msps, 16-Bit AD||$200.00|
|DC1281A-B||LTC2209UP | HIGH IF, LVDS OUT, 160Msps, 16-Bit AD||$200.00|
|DC1282A-A||LTC2209IUP | HIGH IF, LVDS OUT, 160Msps, 16-Bit A||$200.00|
|DC890_LVDS_XFMR||LVDS Power Transformer, goes with DC890B/ LVDS ou||Contact Factory|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Co||$300.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Spectrum Analysis
- Imaging Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2208 - 16-Bit, 130Msps ADC
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LTC2195 - 16-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Dual ADCs
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC1668 - 16-Bit, 50Msps DAC
- LTC2158-14 - Dual 14-Bit 310Msps ADC
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.