LTC2173-14 - 14-Bit, 80Msps Low Power Quad ADCs
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC
- 73.4dB SNR
- 88dB SFDR
- Low Power: 558mW/450mW/376mW
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1 or 2 Bits per Channel
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2VP-P
- 800MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Pin Compatible 14-Bit and 12-Bit Versions
- 52-Pin (7mm × 8mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2175-14/LTC2174-14/LTC2173-14 are 4-channel, simultaneous sampling 14-bit A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. They are perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 73.1dB SNR and 88dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Ultralow jitter of 0.15psRMS allows undersampling of IF frequencies with excellent noise performance.
DC specs include ±1LSB INL (typ), ±0.3LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 1.2LSBRMS.
The digital outputs are serial LVDS to minimize the number of data lines. Each channel outputs two bits at a time (2-lane mode). At lower sampling rates there is a one bit per channel option (1-lane mode). The LVDS drivers have optional internal termination and adjustable output levels to ensure clean signal integrity.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An internal clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1525A-C||LTC2173-14 | 14-Bit, 80Msps, 1.8V Quad Serial ADC||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1371A||High Speed (>250Mbps) USB Data Collection Board||$1,950.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multichannel Data Acquisition
- Nondestructive Testing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM9004 - 14-Bit Direct Conversion Receiver Subsystem
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC2172-14 - 14-Bit, 65Msps Low Power Quad ADCs
- LTC2172-12 - 12-Bit, 65Msps Low Power Quad ADCs
- LTC2261-12 - 12-Bit, 125Msps Ultralow Power 1.8V ADCs
- LTM9011-14 - 14-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Octal ADCs
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC2171-14 - 14-Bit, 40Msps Low Power Quad ADCs
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.