LTC2145-12 - 12-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Dual ADCs
- 2-Channel Simultaneously Sampling ADC
- 70.6dB SNR
- 89dB SFDR
- Low Power: 183mW/144mW/109mW Total 92mW/72mW/55mW per Channel
- Single 1.8V Supply
- CMOS, DDR CMOS, or DDR LVDS Outputs
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2VP-P
- 750MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Data Output Randomizer
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- 64-Pin (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2145-12/LTC2144-12/LTC2143-12 are 2-channel simultaneous sampling 12-bit A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. They are perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 70.6dB SNR and 89dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Ultralow jitter of 0.08psRMS allows undersampling of IF frequencies with excellent noise performance.
DC specs include ±0.3LSB INL (typ), ±0.1LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is 0.3LSBRMS.
The digital outputs can be either full rate CMOS, double data rate CMOS, or double data rate LVDS. A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 1.2V to 1.8V.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1620A-M||LTC2145-12: 12-bit 125Msps Dual ADC, DDR LVDS Outp||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC890_LVDS_XFMR||LVDS Power Transformer, goes with DC890B/ LVDS ou||Contact Factory|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Co||$300.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
- Nondestructive Testing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3626 - 20V, 2.5A Synchronous Monolithic Step-Down Regulator with Current and Temperature Monitoring
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC2145-14 - 14-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Dual ADCs
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC3880 - Dual Output PolyPhase Step-Down DC/DC Controller with Digital Power System Management
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.