LTC1922-1 - Synchronous Phase Modulated Full-Bridge Controller
- Adaptive DirectSense™ Zero Voltage Switching
- Integrated Synchronous Rectification Control for Highest Efficiency
- Output Power Levels from 50W to Kilowatts
- Very Low Start-Up and Quiescent Currents
- Compatible with Voltage Mode and Current Mode Topologies
- Programmable Slope Compensation
- Undervoltage Lockout Circuitry with 4.2V Hysteresis and Integrated 10.3V Shunt Regulator
- Fixed Frequency Operation to 1MHz
- 50mA Outputs for Bridge Drive and Secondary Side Synchronous Rectifiers
- Soft-Start, Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting and Hiccup Mode Short-Circuit Protection
- 5V, 15mA Low Dropout Regulator
- 20-Pin PDIP and SSOP Packages
DescriptionThe LTC1922-1 phase shift PWM controller provides all of the control and protection functions necessary to implement a high performance, zero voltage switched, phase shift, full-bridge power converter with synchronous rectification. The part is ideal for developing isolated, low voltage, high current outputs from a high voltage input source. The LTC1922-1 combines the benefits of the full-bridge topology with fixed frequency, zero voltage switching operation (ZVS). Adaptive ZVS circuity controls the turn-on signals for each MOSFET independent of internal and external component tolerances for optimal performance.
The LTC1922-1 also provides secondary side synchronous rectifier control. The device uses peak current mode control with programmable slope comp and leading edge blanking.
The LTC1922-1 features extremely low operating and start-up currents to simplify off-line start-up and bias circuitry. The LTC1922-1 also includes a full range of protection features and is available in 20-pin through hole (N) and surface mount (G) packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Telecommunications, Infrastructure Power Systems
- Distributed Power Architectures
- Server Power Supplies
- High Density Power Modules
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3722 - Synchronous Dual Mode Phase Modulated Full Bridge Controllers
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LTC3723 - Synchronous Push-Pull PWM Controllers
- LTC3765 - Active Clamp Forward Controller and Gate Driver
- LTC3766 - High Efficiency, Secondary-Side Synchronous Forward Controller
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LT3439 - Slew Rate Controlled Ultralow Noise 1A Isolated DC/DC Transformer Driver
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LTC3721-1 - Push-Pull PWM Controller
- LTC3900 - Synchronous Rectifier Driver for Forward Converters
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV