LTC1860L - µPower, 3V, 12-Bit, 150ksps 1- and 2-Channel ADCs in MSOP
- 12-Bit 150ksps ADC in MSOP Package
- Single 3V Supply
- Low Supply Current: 450µA (Typ)
- Auto Shutdown Reduces Supply Current to 10µA at 1ksps
- True Differential Inputs
- 1-Channel (LTC1860L) or 2-Channel (LTC1861L) Versions
- SPI/MICROWIRE Compatible Serial I/O
- High Speed Upgrade to LTC1285/LTC1288
- Pin Compatible with 16-Bit LTC1864L/LTC1865L
- No Minimum Data Transfer Rate
The LTC™1860L/LTC1861L are 12-bit A/D converters that are offered in MSOP and SO-8 packages and operate on a single 3V supply. At 150ksps, the supply current is only 450µA. The supply current drops at lower speeds because the LTC1860L/LTC1861L automatically power down between conversions. These 12-bit switched capacitor successive approximation ADCs include sample-and-holds. The LTC1860L has a differential analog input with an external reference pin. The LTC1861L offers a software selectable 2-channel MUX and an external reference pin on the MSOP version.
The 3-wire, serial I/O, MSOP or SO-8 package and extremely high sample rate-to-power ratio make these ADCs ideal choices for compact, low power, high speed systems.
These ADCs can be used in ratiometric applications or with external references. The high impedance analog inputs and the ability to operate with reduced spans down to 1V full scale allow direct connection to signal sources in many applications, eliminating the need for external gain stages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- High Speed Data Acquisition
- Portable or Compact Instrumentation
- Low Power Battery-Operated Instrumentation
- Isolated and/or Remote Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LTC1864 - µPower, 16-Bit, 250ksps 1- and 2-Channel ADCs in SOIC
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LTC1860 - µPower, 12-Bit, 250ksps 1- and 2-Channel ADCs in MSOP
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC6915 - Zero Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier with Digitally Programmable Gain
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.