LTC1694 - SMBus/I²C Accelerator
- Improves SMBus Rise Time Transition
- Ensures Data Integrity with Multiple Devices
on the SMBus
- Improves Low State Noise Margin
- Auto Detect Low Power Standby Mode
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6V
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT) Package
The LTC™1694 is a dual SMBus active pull-up designed to enhance data transmission speed and reliability under all specified SMBus loading conditions. The LTC1694 is also compatible with the Philips I²C™ Bus.
The LTC1694 allows multiple device connections or a longer, more capacitive interconnect, without compromising slew rates or bus performance, by using two bilevel hysteretic current source pull-ups.
During positive bus transitions, the LTC1694 current sources provide 2.2mA to quickly slew the SMBus line. During negative transitions or steady DC levels, the current sources decrease to 275µA to improve negative slew rate and improve low state noise margins. An auto detect standby mode reduces supply current if both SCL and SDA are high.
The LTC1694 is available in a 5-pin SOT-23 package, requiring virtually the same space as two surface mount resistors.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Notebook and Palmtop Computers
- Portable Instruments
- Battery Chargers
- Industrial Control Application
- TV/Video Products
- ACPI SMBus Interface
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4365 - Overvoltage, Undervoltage and Reverse Supply Protection Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LTC4412 - Low Loss PowerPath Controller in ThinSOT
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!