LTC1407-1 - Serial 12-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- 3Msps Sampling ADC with Two Simultaneous Differential Inputs
- 1.5Msps Throughput per Channel
- Low Power Dissipation: 14mW (Typ)
- 3V Single Supply Operation
- ±1.25V Differential Input Range
- Pin Compatible 0V to 2.5V Input Range Version (LTC1407/LTC1407A)
- 2.5V Internal Bandgap Reference with External Overdrive
- 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Sleep (10μW) Shutdown Mode
- Nap (3mW) Shutdown Mode
- 80dB Common Mode Rejection at 100kHz
- Tiny 10-Lead MS Package
The LTC1407-1/LTC1407A-1 are 12-bit/14-bit, 3MspsADCs with two 1.5Msps simultaneously sampled differential inputs. The devices draw only 4.7mA from a single3V supply and come in a tiny 10-lead MS package. A sleep shutdown feature lowers power consumption to 10μW.The combination of speed, low power and tiny package makes the LTC1407-1/LTC1407A-1 suitable for high speed,portable applications.
The LTC1407-1/LTC1407A-1 contain two separate differential inputs that are sampled simultaneously on the rising edge of the CONV signal. These two sampled inputs are then converted at a rate of 1.5Msps per channel.
The 80dB common mode rejection allows users to eliminate ground loops and common mode noise by measuring signals differentially from the source.
The devices convert –1.25V to 1.25V bipolar inputs differentially.The absolute voltage swing for CH0+, CH0–, CH1+and CH1– extends from ground to the supply voltage.
The serial interface sends out the two conversion results in 32clocks for compatibility with standard serial interfaces.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Multiphase Motor Control
- I & Q Demodulation
- Industrial Radio
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1407 - Serial 12-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- LTC1407A - Serial 14-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- LTC1407A-1 - Serial 14-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
- LTC2351-12 - 6 Channel, 12-Bit, 1.5Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADC with Shutdown
- LTC1865 - µPower, 16-Bit, 250ksps 1- and 2-Channel ADCs in MSOP
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.