LT5526 - High Linearity, Low Power Downconverting Mixer
- Operation up to 2GHz
- Broadband RF, LO and IF Operation
- High Input IP3: +16.5dBm at 900MHz
- Typical Conversion Gain: 0.6dB at 900MHz
- SSB Noise Figure: 11dB at 900MHz
- On-Chip 50Ω LO Match
- Integrated LO Buffer: –5dBm Drive Level
- High LO-RF and LO-IF Isolation
- Low Supply Current: 28mA Typ
- Enable Function
- Single 5V Supply
- 16-Lead QFN (4mm × 4mm) Package
DescriptionThe LT5526 is a low power broadband mixer optimized for high linearity applications such as point-to-point data transmission, cable infrastructure and wireless infrastructure systems. The device includes an internally matched high speed LO amplifier driving a double-balanced active mixer core. An integrated RF buffer amplifier provides excellent LO-RF isolation. The RF and IF ports can be easily matched across a broad range of frequencies for use in a wide variety of applications.
The LT5526 offers a high performance alternative to passive mixers. Unlike passive mixers which have conversion loss and require high LO drive levels, the LT5526 delivers conversion gain at significantly lower LO input levels and is much less sensitive to LO power level variations.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC753A||LT5526EUF | 1MHz-2GHz Mixer||$125.00|
- Point-to-Point Data Communication Systems
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Cable Downlink Infrastructure
- High Linearity Receiver Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LTC5598 - 5MHz to 1600MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC5569 - 300MHz to 4GHz 3.3V Dual Active Downconverting Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.