LT5519 - 0.7GHz to 1.4GHz High Linearity Upconverting Mixer
- Wide RF Frequency Range: 0.7GHz to 1.4GHz
- 17.1dBm Typical Input IP3 at 1GHz
- On-Chip RF Output Transformer
- On-Chip 50 Ohm Matched LO and RF Ports
- Single-Ended LO and RF Operation
- Integrated LO Buffer: –5dBm Drive Level
- Low LO to RF Leakage: – 44dBm Typical
- Noise Figure: 13.6dB
- Wide IF Frequency Range: 1MHz to 400MHz
- Enable Function with Low Off-State Leakage Current
- Single 5V Supply
- Small 16-Lead QFN Plastic Package
The LT5519 mixer is designed to meet the high linearity requirements of wireless and cable infrastructure transmission systems. A high speed, internally 50 Ohm matched, LO amplifier drives a double-balanced mixer core, allowing the use of a low power, single-ended LO source. An RF output transformer is integrated, thus eliminating the need for external matching components at the RF output, while reducing system cost, component count, board area and system-level variations. The IF port can be easily matched to a broad range of frequencies for use in many different applications.
The LT5519 mixer delivers +17.1dBm typical input 3rd order intercept point at 1GHz with IF input signal levels of –10dBm. The input 1dB compression point is typically +5.5dBm. The IC requires only a single 5V supply.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC733A||LT5519EUF | High Signal Level Upconverting Mixer||$125.00|
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Cable Downlink Infrastructure
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Data Communications
- High Linearity Frequency Conversion
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5598 - 5MHz to 1600MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator
- LT5581 - 6GHz RMS Power Detector with 40dB Dynamic Range
- LTC3388 - 20V High Efficiency Nanopower Step-Down Regulator
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LT3579 - 6A Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LTC6905-XXX - Fixed Frequency SOT-23 Oscillator
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LTC1799 - 1kHz to 33MHz Resistor Set SOT-23 Oscillator
- LT1965 - 1.1A, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.