LT5516 - 800MHz to 1.5GHz Direct Conversion Quadrature Demodulator
- Frequency Range: 800MHz to 1.5GHz
- High IIP3: 21.5dBm at 900MHz
- High IIP2: 52dBm
- Noise Figure: 12.8dB at 900MHz
- Conversion Gain: 4.3dB at 900MHz
- I/Q Gain Mismatch: 0.2dB
- Shutdown Mode
- 16-Lead QFN 4mm x 4mm Package with Exposed Pad
The LT5516 is an 800MHz to 1.5GHz direct conversion quadrature demodulator optimized for high linearity receiver applications. It is suitable for communications receivers where an RF or IF signal is directly converted into I and Q baseband signals with bandwidth up to 260MHz. The LT5516 incorporates balanced I and Q mixers, LO buffer amplifiers and a precision, high frequency quadrature generator.
In an RF receiver, the high linearity of the LT5516 provides excellent spur-free dynamic range, even with fixed gain front end amplification. This direct conversion receiver can eliminate the need for intermediate frequency (IF) signal processing, as well as the corresponding requirements for image filtering and IF filtering. Channel filtering can be performed directly at the outputs of the I and Q channels. These outputs can interface directly to channelselect filters (LPFs) or to a baseband amplifier.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC889A||LT5516EUF | Replaces DC555A-B; 900MHz Direct Conversion Demod.||$125.00|
- Cellular/PCS/UMTS Infrastructure
- High Linearity Direct Conversion I/Q Receiver
- High Linearity I/Q Demodulator
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5575 - 800MHz to 2.7GHz High Linearity Direct Conversion Quadrature Demodulator
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5517 - 40MHz to 900MHz Quadrature Demodulator
- LT5506 - 40MHz to 500MHz Quadrature Demodulator with VGA
- LT5515 - 1.5GHz to 2.5GHz Direct Conversion Quadrature Demodulator
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5502 - 400MHz Quadrature IF Demodulator with RSSI
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.