LT3595 - 16 Channel Buck Mode LED Driver
- 4.5V to 45V Input Supply Range
- Up to 50mA LED Current per Channel
- 100mA, 45V Internal Switches
- 8% Relative LED Current Match at 20mA
- 16 Independent LED Channels
- 5000:1 True Color PWM Dimming Range
- LEDs Disconnected in Shutdown
- Internal Schottky Diodes
- Low Quiescent Current
- 2MHz Switching Frequency
- RSET Pin Sets Master LED Current
- Typical Efficiency: 92%
- Open LED Detection and Thermal Protection
- 56-Pin 5mm × 9mm × 0.75mm QFN Package
The LT3595 is a high performance LED Driver designed to drive sixteen independent channels of up to 10 LEDs at currents up to 50mA. Series connection of the LEDs provides identical LED currents resulting in uniform brightness. Power switches, Schottky diodes, and compensation components are all internal, providing a small converter footprint and lower component cost. The high 2MHz switching frequency permits the use of tiny, low proﬁ le inductors and capacitors. A fixed frequency, current mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltage.
A single external resistor sets the LED current for all sixteen channels, and dimming is then controlled for each channel by pulse width modulating the individual PWM pins. Relative current matching among the sixteen drivers is 8% and the PWM dimming range is 5000:1. The part is available in a 5mm x 9mm x 0.75mm 56-pin QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1199A||LT3595| 16 Channel Buck Mode LED Driver||$225.00|
- LED Video Billboards
- LCD Televisions
- Stadium and Advertising Displays
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - uModule Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LT3478 - 4.5A Monolithic LED Drivers with True Color PWM Dimming
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT3741/LT3741-1 - High Power, Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Step-Down Controller
- LT3518 - Full-Featured LED Driver with 2.3A Switch Current
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
- LT3799 - Offline Isolated Flyback LED Controller with Active PFC
- LT3754 - 16-Channel × 50mA LED Driver
- LT3756/LT3756-1/LT3756-2 - 100VIN, 100VOUT LED Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV