LT1368 - Dual Precision Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amps
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 150μV
- High Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 90dB
- High AVOL: >1V/μV Driving 10k Load
- Low Input Bias Current: 10nA
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8V to ±15V
- Low Supply Current: 375μA per Amplifier
- High Output Drive: 30mA
- 400kHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Slew Rate: 0.13V/μs
- Stable for Capacitive Loads Up to 1000pF
The LT1366/LT1367/LT1368/LT1369 are dual and quad bipolar op amps which combine rail-to-rail input and output operation with precision specifications. These op amps maintain their characteristics over a supply range of 1.8V to 36V. Operation is specified for 3V, 5V and ±15V supplies. Input offset voltage is typically 150μV, with an open-loop gain AVOL of 1 million while driving a 10k load. Common mode rejection is typically 90dB over the full rail-to-rail input range, and supply rejection is 110dB.
The LT1366/LT1367 have conventional compensation which assures stability for capacitive loads of 1000pF or less. The LT1368/LT1369 have compensation that requires a 0.1μF output capacitor, which improves the amplifier’s supply rejection and reduces output impedance at high frequencies. The output capacitor’s filtering action reduces high frequency noise, which is beneficial when driving A/D converters.
The LT1366/LT1368 are available in plastic 8-pin PDIP and 8-lead SO packages with the standard dual op amp pinout. The LT1367/LT1369 feature the standard quad pinout, which is available in a plastic 14-lead SO package. These devices can be used as plug-in replacements for many standard op amps to improve input/output range and precision.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Low Voltage Signal Processing
- Supply Current Sensing at Either Rail
- Driving A/D Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1366 - Dual Precision Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amps
- LTC2449 - 24-Bit High Speed 8-/16-Channel Delta Sigma ADCs with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- LTC2051 - Dual Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1364 - Dual and Quad 70MHz, 1000V/µs Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV