LT1017 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- Maximum Offset Voltage: 1mV
- Maximum Bias Current: 15nA
- Typical Output Drive: 70mA
- Operates from 1.1V to 40V
- Internal Pull-Up Current
- Output Can Drive Loads Above V+
- 30µA Supply Current (LT1017) 110µA Supply Current (LT1018)
- Available in 8-Lead PDIP, 8-Lead Plastic S0, and 16-Lead Plastic SO Packages
The LT1017/LT1018 are general purpose micropower comparators. The LT1017 is optimized for lowest operating power while the LT1018 operates at higher power and higher speed. Both devices can operate from a single 1.1V cell up to 40V. The output stage includes a class “B” pull-up current source, eliminating the need for an external resistive pull-up and saving power. The output stage is also designed to allow driving loads connected to a supply more positive than the device, as can comparators with open-collector output stages.
Input specifications are also excellent. On-chip trimming minimizes offset voltage, while high gain and common mode rejection ratio keep other input referred errors low. Common mode voltage range includes ground. Special circuitry prevents false output states even if the input is overdriven.
The LT1017/LT1018 are pin compatible with older dual comparators such as 393 type devices.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Power Supply Monitors
- Relay Driving
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- LT1018 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT6703 - Micropower, Low Voltage Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LTC6702 - Tiny Micropower, Low Voltage Dual Comparators
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LT1016 - Ultra Fast Precision 10ns Comparator
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV