OP07 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- Click Here for Military Performance (JAN Class S) Datasheet - you will be directed to slash sheet at Defense Supply Center Columbus.
- Guaranteed 25µV max. Offset Volatge
- Guaranteed 0.6µV/°C max. Offset Voltage Drift with Temperature
- Excellent 1.0µV/Month max. Long Term Stability
- Guaranteed 0.6µVP-P max. Noise
- Guaranteed 2.0nA max. Input Bias Current
The OP-07 offers excellent performance in applications requiring low offset voltage, low drift with time and temperature and very low noise. Linear's OP-07 is interchangeable with many of the precision op amp device types. The OP-07 also offers a wide input voltage range, high common mode rejection and low input bias current. These features result in optimum perfomance for small signal level and low frequency applications. Use of advanced design, processing and testing techniques make Linear's OP-07 a superior choice over similar products. A buffered reference application is shown below. For single op amp applications requiring higher performance, see the LT1001 and for matched dual precision applications see the LT1002.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Low Level Signal Processing
- Medical Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT1012 - Picoamp Input Current, Microvolt Offset, Low Noise Op Amp
- LM399 - Precision Reference
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!