LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- 1.2µVP-P Noise
- 2µV/√kHr Long Term Stability
- Very Low Hysteresis
- 0.05ppm/°C Drift
- Temperature Stabilized
- 400°C/W Thermal Resistance for LTZ1000A Reduces Insulation Requirements
- Speciﬁed for –55°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Offered in TO-99 package
The LTZ1000 and LTZ1000A are ultra stable temperature controllable references. They are designed to provide 7V outputs with temperature drifts of 0.05ppm/°C, about 1.2µVP-P of noise and long term stability of 2µV/√kHr.
Included on the chip is a subsurface Zener reference, a heater resistor for temperature stabilization, and a temperature sensing transistor. External circuitry is used to set operating currents and to temperature stabilize the reference. This allows maximum ﬂ exibility and best long term stability and noise.
The LTZ1000 and LTZ1000A references can provide superior performance to older devices such as the LM199, provided that the user implements the heater control and properly manages the thermal layout. To simplify thermal insulation, the LTZ1000A uses a proprietary die attach method to provide signiﬁ cantly higher thermal resistance than the LTZ1000.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Standard Cells
- Low Noise RF Oscillators
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LM399 - Precision Reference
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT1236 - Precision Reference
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LT1021 - Precision Reference
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: