LTM9013 - 300MHz Wideband Receiver
- Integrated I/Q Demodulator, IF Amplifier, and Dual 14-Bit, 310Msps High Speed ADC
- External Highpass Filter Allows Bandwidth Adjustment
- 300MHz Lowpass Filter for Each Channel
- RF Input Frequency Range: 0.7GHz to 4GHz
- 50Ω Single-Ended RF Port
- 50Ω Differential LO Port
- Frequency Flatness: 1.3dB Typical
- 66dBc IM3 Level at –7dBFS
- 59dB SNR at –1dBFS
- Parallel DDR LVDS Outputs
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power: 2.6W
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- 15mm × 15mm BGA Package
The LTM®9013 is a 300MHz wideband, low IF receiver. Utilizing an integrated system in a package (SiP) technology, it is a μModule® (micromodule) receiver that includes a dual high speed 14-bit A/D converter, lowpass filter, differential gain stages and a quadrature demodulator.
The LTM9013 is perfect for wideband I/Q receiver applications, with AC performance that includes 59dB SNR and 1.3dB frequency flatness from DC to 300MHz. A highpass filter or simple AC coupling are used external to the device for design flexiblity. The integrated on-chip broadband transformers provide a 50Ω single-ended interface at the RF input.
A 5V supply powers the demodulator and a 3.3V supply powers the IF amplifiers for minimal distortion. A 1.8V supply allows low power ADC operation. A separate output supply allows the DDR LVDS outputs to drive 1.8V logic. An optional multiplexer allows both channels to share a digital output bus. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM9013CY-AA#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 2.82mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1907||Yes|
|LTM9013IY-AA#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 2.82mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1907||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM9013CY-AA#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 2.82mm BGA||C||$92.86||$65.00||Yes|
|LTM9013IY-AA#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 2.82mm BGA||I||$106.79||$74.75||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1931B||DC1931B LTM9013-AA demoboard, 300MHz Digital Pre-Distortion Receiver, requires DC1371||$300.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
- Wideband, Low IF Receivers
- Digital Predistortion Receivers
- Cellular Base Stations
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2158-14 - Dual 14-Bit 310Msps ADC
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!