LTM9012 - Quad 14-Bit, 125Msps ADC with Integrated Drivers
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC with Integrated, Fixed Gain, Differential Drivers
- 68.3dB SNR
- 78dB SFDR
- Low Power: 1.27W Total, 318mW per Channel
- 1.8V ADC Core and 3.3V Analog Input Supply
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1 or 2 Bits per Channel
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- 11.25mm × 15mm BGA Package
The LTM®9012 is a 4-channel, simultaneous sampling 14-bit μModule® analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with integrated, fixed gain, differential ADC drivers. The low noise amplifiers are suitable for single-ended drive and pulse train signals such as imaging applications. Each channel includes a lowpass filter between the driver output and ADC input.
DC specs include ±1.2LSB INL (typ), ±0.3LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 1.2LSBRMS.
The digital outputs are serial LVDS and each channel outputs two bits at a time (2-lane mode). At lower sampling rates there is a one bit option (1-lane mode). The LVDS drivers have optional internal termination and adjustable output levels to ensure clean signal integrity.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL or CMOS inputs. An internal clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM9012CY-AB#PBF||15mm x 11.25mm x 2.82mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1886||Yes|
|LTM9012IY-AB#PBF||15mm x 11.25mm x 2.82mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1886||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM9012CY-AB#PBF||15mm x 11.25mm x 2.82mm BGA||C||$212.86||$149.00||Yes|
|LTM9012IY-AB#PBF||15mm x 11.25mm x 2.82mm BGA||I||$242.86||$170.00||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1732B-AB||LTM9012 | 14-Bit, 125Msps Quad uModule ADC + Driver, req DC1371 and DC1075||$300.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
- Industrial Imaging
- Medical Imaging
- Multichannel Data Acquisition
- Nondestructive Testing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTM9011-14 - 14-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Octal ADCs
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LTM9004 - 14-Bit Direct Conversion Receiver Subsystem
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!