LTM9010-14 - 14-Bit, 105Msps Low Power Octal ADCs
- 8-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC
- 73.1dB SNR
- 88dB SFDR
- Low Power: 140mW/113mW/94mW per Channel
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1 or 2 Bits per Channel
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2VP-P
- 800MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Internal Bypass Capacitance, No External Components
- 140-Pin (11.25mm × 9mm) BGA Package
The LTM®9011-14/LTM9010-14/LTM9009-14 are 8-channel, simultaneous sampling 14-bit A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. AC performance includes 73.1dB SNR and 88dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Low power consumption per channel reduces heat in high channel count applications. Integrated bypass capacitance and flow-through pinout reduces overall board space requirements.
DC specs include ±1LSB INL (typ), ±0.3LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 1.2LSBRMS.
The digital outputs are serial LVDS to minimize the number of data lines. Each channel outputs two bits at a time (2-lane mode). At lower sampling rates there is a one bit per channel option (1-lane mode).
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An internal clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
11.25mm x 9mm x 2.72mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1751A-B||LTM9010-14 Demoboard | 14-Bit, 105Msps, 1.8V Octal Serial ADC, DC < Ain < 70MHz, req DC1371 and DC1075||$300.00|
|DC1884A-B||LTM9010-14 | 14-Bit, 105Msps, 1.8V Octal Serial ADC, 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, req DC1371 and DC1075||$300.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1371A||High Speed (>250Mbps) USB Data Collection Board||$1,950.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multichannel Data Acquisition
- Nondestructive Testing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM9011-14 - 14-Bit, 125Msps Low Power Octal ADCs
- LTM9012 - Quad 14-Bit, 125Msps ADC with Integrated Drivers
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC3588-1 - Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Power Supply
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC5800-WHM SmartMesh WirelessHART Mote-on-Chip
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.