- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM9004 - 14-Bit Direct Conversion Receiver Subsystem
- Integrated Dual 14-Bit, High-Speed ADC, Lowpass
- Filter, Differential Gain Stages and I/Q Demodulator
- Lowpass Filter for Each ADC Channel
- RF Input Frequency Range: 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz
- 50Ω Single-Ended RF and LO Ports
- I/Q Gain Mismatch: 0.2dB Typical
- I/Q Phase Mismatch: 1.5 Deg Typical
- Voltage-Adjustable Demodulator DC Offsets
- 76dB/1.92MHz SNR (LTM9004-AA)
- 63.5dB SFDR (LTM9004-AA)
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power: 1.83W
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- 15mm × 22mm LGA Package
The LTM®9004 is a 14-bit direct conversion receiver subsystem. Utilizing an integrated system in a package (SiP) technology, the LTM9004 is a μModule® receiver that includes a dual high speed 14-bit A/D converter, lowpass filter, differential gain stages and a quadrature demodulator. Contact Linear Technology regarding customization.
The LTM9004 is perfect for zero-IF communications applications, with AC performance that includes 76dB SNR and 63.5dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). The entire chain is DC-coupled and provides access for DC offset adjustment. The integrated on-chip broadband transformers provide 50Ω single-ended interfaces at the RF and LO inputs.
A 5V supply powers the mixer and first amplifier for minimal distortion while a 3V supply allows low power ADC operation. A separate supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.3V logic. An optional multiplexer allows both channels to share a digital output bus. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
22mm x 15mm x 2.82mm LGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1513B-AA||LTM9004-AA demo board, 1.92MHz LPF, 14-bit, 125Msps Direct Conversion Receiver, req DC890||$300.00|
|DC1513B-AB||LTM9004-AB demo board, 4.42MHz LPF, 14-bit, 125Msps Direct Conversion Receiver, req DC890||$300.00|
|DC1513B-AC||LTM9004-AC demo board, 9.42MHz LPF, 14-bit, 125Msps Direct Conversion Receiver, req DC890||$300.00|
|DC1513B-AD||LTM9004-AD demo board, 20MHz LPF, 14-bit, 125Msps Direct Conversion Receiver, req DC890||$300.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Direct Conversion Receivers
- Cellular Basestations
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTM9012 - Quad 14-Bit, 125Msps ADC with Integrated Drivers
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTM9013 - 300MHz Wideband Receiver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: