- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM8067 - 2.8VIN to 40VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter
- 2kVAC Isolated μModule Converter
- UL60950 Recognized File 464570
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.8V to 40V
- Up to 450mA Output Current (VIN = 24V, VOUT = 5V) Output Adjustable from 2.5V to 24V
- Current Mode Control
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Profile (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) BGA Package
The LTM®8067 is a 2kVAC isolated flyback μModule® (power module) DC/DC converter. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, transformer, and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 2.8V to 40V, the LTM8067 supports an output voltage range of 2.5V to 24V, set by a single resistor. Only output and input capacitors are needed to finish the design.
The LTM8067 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8067 is available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM8067EY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||E||05-08-1925||Yes|
|LTM8067IY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1925||No|
|LTM8067IY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1925||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM8067EY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||E||$15.57||$10.90||Yes|
|LTM8067IY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||I||$21.47||$15.03||No|
|LTM8067IY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||I||$17.13||$11.99||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2357A||LTM8067 Demo Board | 2kV AC Isolated Flyback μModule, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 40V, Vout = 5V @ up to 500mA||$65.00|
- Isolated IGBT Gate Drive
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial Switches
- Test and Measurement Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8068 - 2.8VIN to 40VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter
- LTM8058 - 3.1Vin to 31Vin Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8046 - 3.1VIN to 31VIN, 2kVAC Isolated DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Converter
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTM8057 - 3.1Vin to 31Vin Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTM8056 - 58VIN, 48Vout Buck-Boost μModule (Power Module) Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: