LTM8058 - 3.1VIN to 31VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- 2kV AC Isolated μModule Converter (Tested to 3kVDC)
- UL60950 Recognized File E464570
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.1V to 31V
- VOUT1 Output:
Up to 440mA (VIN = 24V, VOUT1 = 2.5V)
2.3V to 13V Output Range
- VOUT2 Low Noise Linear Post Regulator:
Up to 300mA
1.2V to 12V Output Range
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Profile (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) BGA Package
The LTM®8058 is a 2kV AC isolated flyback μModule® (micromodule) DC/DC converter with LDO post regulator. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, transformer, LDO, and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.1V to 31V, the LTM8058 supports an output voltage range of 2.5V to 13V, set by a single resistor. There is also a linear post regulator whose output voltage is adjustable from 1.2V to 12V as set by a single resistor. Only output and input capacitors are needed to finish the design. Other components may be used to control the soft-start control and biasing.
The LTM8058 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8058 is available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1988A||LTM8058 Demo Board | 2kVAC Isolated, 1.5W DC/DC µModule Converter with Low Noise LDO Post Regulator.||$65.00|
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial Switches
- Ground Loop Mitigation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.