LTM8057 - 3.1VIN to 31VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter
- 2kV AC Isolated μModule Converter (Tested at 3kVDC)
- UL60950 Recognized File 464570
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.1V to 31V
- Up to 440mA Output Current (VIN = 24V, VOUT1 = 2.5V) Output Adjustable from 2.5V to 12V
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Profile (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) BGA Package
The LTM®8057 is a 2kV AC isolated flyback μModule® (micromodule) DC/DC converter. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, transformer, and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.1V to 31V, the LTM8057 supports an output voltage range of 2.5V to 12V, set by a single resistor. Only output and input capacitors are needed to finish the design. Other components may be used to control the soft-start control and biasing.
The LTM8057 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8057 is available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
9mm x 11.25mm x 4.92mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1987A||LTM8057 Demo Board | 2kVAC Isolated Flyback µModule Converter, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 29V, Vout = 5V @ Up to 350mA||$65.00|
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial Switches
- Test and Measurement Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8058 - 3.1Vin to 31Vin Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: