LTM8057 - 3.1VIN to 31VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter
- 2kV AC Isolated μModule Converter (Tested at 3kVDC)
- UL60950 Recognized File 464570
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.1V to 31V
- Up to 440mA Output Current (VIN = 24V, VOUT1 = 2.5V) Output Adjustable from 2.5V to 12V
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Profile (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) BGA Package
The LTM®8057 is a 2kV AC isolated flyback μModule® (power module) DC/DC converter. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, transformer, and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.1V to 31V, the LTM8057 supports an output voltage range of 2.5V to 12V, set by a single resistor. Only output and input capacitors are needed to finish the design. Other components may be used to control the soft-start control and biasing.
The LTM8057 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (9mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm) overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8057 is available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM8057EY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||E||05-08-1925||Yes|
|LTM8057IY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1925||No|
|LTM8057IY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1925||Yes|
|LTM8057MPY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||MP||05-08-1925||No|
|LTM8057MPY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||MP||05-08-1925||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM8057EY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||E||$15.57||$10.90||Yes|
|LTM8057IY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||I||$21.47||$15.03||No|
|LTM8057IY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||I||$17.13||$11.99||Yes|
|LTM8057MPY||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||MP||$34.71||$24.30||No|
|LTM8057MPY#PBF||11.25mm x 9mm x 4.92mm BGA||MP||$30.37||$21.26||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1987A||LTM8057 Demo Board | 2kVAC Isolated Flyback µModule Converter, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 29V, Vout = 5V @ Up to 350mA||$65.00|
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial Switches
- Test and Measurement Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8058 - 3.1Vin to 31Vin Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8046 - 3.1VIN to 31VIN, 2kVAC Isolated DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Converter
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: