- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 725VDC Isolation
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.1V to 32V
- Up to 440mA Output Current (VOUT = 2.5V)
- 2.5V to 12V Output Voltage
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- SnPb or RoHS Compliant Finish
- Low Profile (11.25mm × 9mm × 4.92mm) Surface Mount BGA Package
The LTM®8047 is an isolated flyback μModule DC/DC converter. The LTM8047 has an isolation rating of 725VDC. For a similar product with LDO post regulator, see the LTM8048. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, transformer, and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.1V to 32V, the LTM8047 supports an output voltage range of 2.5V to 12V, set by a single resistor. Only output, input, and bypass capacitors are needed to finish the design. Other components may be used to control the soft-start control and biasing.
The LTM8047 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (11.25mm × 9mm × 4.92mm) over-molded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8047 is available with SnPb (BGA) or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
9mm x 11.25mm x 4.92mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1693A||LTM8047 Demo Board | 725VDC Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter; 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 30V, VOUT = 5V @ Up to 350mA .||$65.00|
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial Switches
- Ground Loop Mitigation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 μModule Transceiver + Power
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LTM8020 - 200mA, 36V DC/DC uModule Regulator
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: