- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM8032 - EN55022B Compliant 36V, 2A DC/DC μModule Regulator
- Complete Step-Down Switch Mode Power Supply
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.6V to 36V
- 2A Output Current
- 0.8V to 10V Output Voltage
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 200kHz to 2.4MHz
- EN55022 Class B Compliant
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Pb-Free RoHS Compliant Package
Gold Finish LGA (e4)
SAC305 BGA (e1)
- Low Profile, Surface Mount LGA (9mm × 15mm × 2.82mm) and BGA (9mm × 15mm × 3.42mm) Packages
The LTM®8032 is an electromagnetic compatible (EMC) 36V, 2A DC/DC μModule® buck converter designed to meet the radiated emissions requirements of EN55022. Conducted emission requirements can be met by adding standard fi lter components. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, inductor, filters and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.6V to 36V, the LTM8032 supports an output voltage range of 0.8V to 10V, and a switching frequency range of 200kHz to 2.4MHz, each set by a single resistor. Only the bulk input and output fi lter capacitors are needed to fi nish the design. The low profile package enables utilization of unused space on the bottom of PC boards for high density point of load regulation.
The LTM8032 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact and low profi le overmolded land grid array (LGA) and ball grid array (BGA) packages suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8032 is RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint which can be converted for use with most popular CAD tools. Download and install the free Ultra Librarian Reader (72Mb) to convert the .bxl file to the format appropriate for your CAD tool
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
9mm x 15mm x 2.82mm LGA, 9mm × 15mm × 3.42mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1386B||LTM8032EV Demo Board | Ultralow Noise 36V, 2A DC/D||$65.00|
- Automotive Battery Regulation
- Power for Portable Products
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- Industrial Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8031 - Ultralow Noise EMC 36V, 1A DC/DC uModule Regulator
- LTM8033 - Ultralow Noise EMC 36VIN, 3A DC/DC uModule Regulator
- LTM8023 - 2A, 36V DC/DC uModule
- LTM8022 - 1A, 36V DC/DC uModule
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM4612 - Ultralow Noise 36VIN, 15VOUT, 5A, DC/DC uModule Regulator
- LTM8025 - 36V, 3A Step-Down uModule Converter
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV