LTM8008 - 72VIN, 6 Output DC/DC SEPIC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- One SEPIC Converter with Six Linear Regulators
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3V to 72V, 6V Start
- Wide Operating Temperature: –40°C to 150°C (H-Grade)
- Current Mode Control Provides Excellent Transient Response
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizeable to an External Clock
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Small 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA Package
The LTM8008 is a 72VIN, μModule (power module) SEPIC converter with six post regulators. The SEPIC controller’s fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages and features soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit.
The LTM8008 also includes six high performance, fixed output LDOs for post-regulation: one 5V at 500mA, one 3.3V at 300mA, and four 5V at 150mA. The output of the SEPIC controller is internally set to 5.6V for optimal efficiency. In addition to providing these outputs, the SEPIC converter can supply up to an additional 500mA to the system load.
The LTM8008 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (15mm × 15mm) and low profile (2.82mm) over-molded land grid array (LGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8008 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Automotive Converters
- Industrial Converters
- Telecom Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTM4609 - 36VIN, 34VOUT High Efficiency Buck-Boost DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTM8027 - 60V, 4A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTM4607 - 36Vin, 24Vout High Efﬁciency Buck-Boost DC/DC μModule (Power Module)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!