LTM8008 - 72VIN, 6 Output DC/DC SEPIC μModule Regulator
- One SEPIC Converter with Six Linear Regulators
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3V to 72V, 6V Start
- Wide Operating Temperature: –40°C to 150°C (H-Grade)
- Current Mode Control Provides Excellent Transient Response
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizeable to an External Clock
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Small 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA Package
The LTM8008 is a 72VIN, μModule SEPIC converter with six post regulators. The SEPIC controller’s fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages and features soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit.
The LTM8008 also includes six high performance, fixed output LDOs for post-regulation: one 5V at 500mA, one 3.3V at 300mA, and four 5V at 150mA. The output of the SEPIC controller is internally set to 5.6V for optimal efficiency. In addition to providing these outputs, the SEPIC converter can supply up to an additional 500mA to the system load.
The LTM8008 is packaged in a thermally enhanced, compact (15mm × 15mm) and low profile (2.82mm) over-molded land grid array (LGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8008 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
15mm x 15mm x 2.8mm LGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Automotive Converters
- Industrial Converters
- Telecom Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter
- LTM4609 - 36VIN, 34VOUT High Efficiency Buck-Boost DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LTM8027 - 60V, 4A DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: