- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4676 - Dual 13A or Single 26A μModule Regulator with Digital Power System Management
- Click here for more information on Digital Power System Management Products
- Dual, Fast, Analog Loops with Digital Interface for Control and Monitoring
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 26.5V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V to 5.4V (4V on VOUT0)
- ±1% Maximum DC Output Error Over Temperature
- ±2.5% Current Readback Accuracy at 10A Load
- 400kHz PMBus-Compliant I2C Serial Interface
- Integrated 16-Bit ΔΣ ADC
- Constant Frequency Current Mode Control
- Parallel and Current Share Multiple Modules
- 16 Slave Addresses; Rail/Global Addressing
- 16mm × 16mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
- Input and Output Voltages, Currents, and Temperatures
- Running Peak Values, Uptime, Faults and Warnings
- Onboard EEPROM Fault Log Record
Writable Data and Configurable Parameters:
- Output Voltage, Voltage Sequencing and Margining
- Digital Soft-Start/Stop Ramp
- OV/UV/OT, UVLO, Frequency and Phasing
The LTM®4676 is a dual 13A or single 26A step-down uModule® (micromodule) DC/DC regulator featuring remote configurability and telemetry-monitoring of power management parameters over PMBus— an open standard I2C-based digital interface protocol . The LTM4676 is comprised of fast analog control loops, precision mixedsignal circuitry, EEPROM, power MOSFETs, inductors and supporting components.
The LTM4676’s 2-wire serial interface allows outputs to be margined, tuned and ramped up and down at programmable slew rates with sequencing delay times. Input and output currents and voltages, output power, temperatures, uptime and peak values are readable. Custom configuration of the EEPROM contents is not required. At start-up, output voltages, switching frequency, and channel phase angle assignments can be set by pin-strapping resistors. The LTpowerPlay™ GUI and DC1613 USB-to-PMBus converter and demo kits are available.
The LTM4676 is offered in a 16mm × 16mm × 5.01mm BGA package available with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
16mm × 16mm × 5.01mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1811A||LTM4676 Demo Board | Dual Output, 13A Each.||$65.00|
|DC1811A-KIT||DC1811A with DC1613A | LTM4676 (DC1811) with USB-to-PMBus Adapter (DC1613A).||$115.00|
|DC1989A-A||LTM4676 Demo Board | 50A Two LTM4676, Current Shared.||$105.00|
|DC1989A-B||LTM4676 Demo Board | 75A Three LTM4676, Current Shared.||$135.00|
|DC1989A-C||LTM4676 Demo Board | 100A Four LTM4676, Current Shared.||$165.00|
|DC2087A||LTM4676 Demo Board | 4.5V to 16VIN, 1VOUT @ 26A.||$65.00|
|DC2106A-B||LTM4676 & LTM4630 Demo Board | 4.5V to 16VIN, 0.5V to 1.8VOUT @ 130A, One LTM4676 & Three LTM4630s Current Shared.||$165.00|
- System Optimization, Characterization and Data Mining in Prototype, Production and Field Environments
- Telecom, Datacom, and Storage Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC3880 - Dual Output PolyPhase Step-Down DC/DC Controller with Digital Power System Management
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC2977 - 8-Channel PMBus Power System Manager Featuring Accurate Output Voltage Measurement
- LTM4630 - Dual 18A or Single 36A DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC4120 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
The LTpowerCAD II design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD:
LTpowerPlay is a powerful development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products, providing unprecedented diagnostic and debug features.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: