LTM4643 - Ultrathin Quad μModule Regulator with Configurable 3A Output Array
- Quad Output Step-Down μModule® Regulator with 3A per Output
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 20V
- 2.375V to 20V with External Bias
- 0.6V to 3.3V Output Voltage
- 3A DC Output Current Each Channel
- ±1.5% Total Output Voltage Regulation
- Current Mode Control, Fast Transient Response
- Parallelable for Higher Output Current
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Internal Temperature Sensing Diode Output
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Overvoltage, Current and Temperature Protection
- 9mm × 15mm × 1.82mm LGA Package
The LTM®4643 is a quad DC/DC step-down μModule (power module) regulator with 3A per output. Outputs can be paralleled in an array for up to 12A capability. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power FETs, inductors and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 4V to 20V or 2.375V to 20V with an external bias supply, the LTM4643 supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 3.3V each set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers 3A continuous output current per channel. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed.
Fault protection features include overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection. The LTM4643 is offered in a 9mm ×15mm × 1.82mm LGA package with RoHS compliant terminal finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4643EV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1508||Yes|
|LTM4643IV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1508||Yes|
|LTM4643MPV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||LGA||MP||05-08-1508||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4643EV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||E||$28.43||$19.90||Yes|
|LTM4643IV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||I||$31.27||$21.89||Yes|
|LTM4643MPV#PBF||15.00mm × 9.00mm ×1.82mm LGA||MP||$56.29||$39.40||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2453A||LTM4643 Demo Board | Quad Buck μModule Regulator with Configurable 3A Output Array||$65.00|
- FPGAs, GPUs and ASICs Applications
- PCIe and Backside PCB Mounting
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTM4622 - Dual Ultrathin 2.5A or Single 5A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4623 - Ultrathin 20VIN, 3A Step-Down DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4632 - Ultrathin, Triple Output, Step-Down μModule Regulator for DDR-QDR4 Memory
- LTM8001 - 36VIN, 5A μModule (Power Module) Regulator with 5-Output Configurable LDO Array
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8640/LT8640-1 - 42V, 5A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM8045 - Inverting or SEPIC μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with Up to 700mA Output Current
- LTM8049 - Dual SEPIC or Inverting μModule DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: