LTM4634 - Triple Output 5A/5A/4A Step-Down DC/DC μModule® Regulator
- Three Independent High Efficiency Regulator Channels
- IOUT1,2 = 5A, IOUT3 = 4A
- Input Voltage Range: 4.75V to 28V
- Independent VIN for Each Channel
- VOUT1,2 Voltage Range: 0.8V to 5.5V
- VOUT3 Voltage Range: 0.8V to 13.5V
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Error
- Current Mode Control/Fast Transient Response
- Frequency Synchronization
- Output Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection
- PolyPhase® Operation with Current Sharing
- General Purpose Temperature Monitors
- Soft-Start/Voltage Tracking
- Power Good Monitors
- SnPb or RoHS Compliant Finish
- 15mm × 15mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
The LTM®4634 integrates three complete 5A/5A/4A high efficiency switching mode DC/DC converters into one small package. Switching controllers, power FETs, inductors, and most support components are included. Operating over an input voltage range of 4.75V to 28V, the LTM4634 provides three independent output voltages. VOUT1 and VOUT2 are adjustable from 0.8V to 5.5V, while VOUT3 is adjustable from 0.8V to 13.5V. Each output voltage is set by a single external resistor.
High switching frequency and a current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability. The device supports frequency synchronization, multiphase parallel operation, soft-start and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing.
Fault protection features include overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and temperature monitoring. The power module is offered in a space saving, thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 5.01mm BGA package. The LTM4634 is available with SnPb (BGA) or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
15mm x 15mm x 5.01mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2121A||New Solution - (demo)LTM4634 Demo Board | Triple 28VIN, 5A/5A/4A Step-Down μModule Regulator.||Contact Factory|
- Telecom, Networking and Industrial Equipment
- High Density Point of Load Voltage Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC3350 - High Current Supercapacitor Backup Controller and System Monitor
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTM4633 - Triple 10A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LTM4624 - 14VIN, 4A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
- LT8620 - 65V, 2A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.