LTM4633 - Triple 10A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- Three Independent 10A DC Output Current Regulator Channels
- Input Voltage Range: 4.7V to 16V
- 2.375V to 16V with External 5V Bias
- VOUT1,2 Voltage Range: 0.8V to 1.8V
- VOUT3 Voltage Range: 0.8V to 5.5V
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Error
- Current Mode Control/Fast Transient Response
- Frequency Synchronization
- Output Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection
- Multiphase Operation with Current Sharing on VOUT1 and VOUT2
- General Purpose Temperature Monitors
- Soft-Start/Voltage Tracking
- Power Good Monitors
- 15mm × 15mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
The LTM®4633 μModule® (micromodule) regulator combines three complete 10A switching mode DC/DC converters into one small package. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power FETs, inductors, and most support components. The LTM4633’s three regulators operate from 4.7V to 16V input rail(s) or 2.375V to 16V with an external 5V bias. The VOUT1 and VOUT2 output range is 0.8V to 1.8V, while the VOUT3 output range is 0.8V to 5.5V. Each output is set by one external resistor.
High switching frequency and a current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability. The device supports frequency synchronization, multiphase parallel operation of VOUT1 and VOUT2, soft-start and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing.
Fault protection features include overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and temperature monitoring. The power module is offered in a space saving, thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 5.01mm BGA package. The LTM4633 is RoHS compliant with Pb-free finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
15mm × 15mm × 5.01mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1905A||LTM4633 Demo Board | Triple 16V, 10A Step-Down uModule Regulator.||$65.00|
- Telecom, Networking and Industrial Equipment
- High Density Point of Load Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4120 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTM4676 - Dual 13A or Single 26A μModule Regulator with Digital Power System Management
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LTM4630 - Dual 18A or Single 36A DC/DC μModule Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: