- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4624 - 14VIN, 4A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- Complete Solution in <1cm2 (Single-Sided PCB) or 0.5cm2 (Dual-Sided PCB)
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 14V
- Input Voltage Down to 2.375V with External Bias
- 0.6V to 5.5V Output Voltage
- 4A DC, 5A Peak Output Current
- ±2% Total DC Output Voltage Error
- Current Mode Control, Fast Transient Response
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Selectable Discontinuous Mode
- Power Good Indicator
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
The LTM®4624 is a complete 4A step-down switching mode μModule® (micromodule) regulator in a tiny 6.25mm × 6.25mm × 5.01mm BGA package. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductor and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 4V to 14V or 2.375V to 14V with an external bias supply, the LTM4624 supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.5V, set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers 4A continuous, 5A peak, output current. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed.
The LTM4624 supports selectable discontinuous mode operation and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing. Its high switching frequency and current mode control enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability.
Fault protection features include overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection.
The LTM4624 is RoHS compliant with Pb free finish.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
6.25mm × 6.25mm × 5.01mm BGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1889A||LTM4624Y Demo Board | 14V, 4A Step-Down uModule Regulator.||$65.00|
- Telecom, Datacom, Networking and Industrial Equipment
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Data Storage Rack Units and Cards
- Test and Debug Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC3880 - Dual Output PolyPhase Step-Down DC/DC Controller with Digital Power System Management
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV:
The LTpowerCAD II design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: