- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- Complete Standalone Dual Output Power Supply
- Dual 13A or Single 26A Output
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 16V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V to 2.5V
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Error
- Multiphase Current Sharing with Multiple LTM4620s Up to 100A
- Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- Current Mode Control/Fast Transient Response
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Overcurrent Foldback Protection
- Frequency Synchronization
- Internal Temperature Sensing Diode Output
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Low Profile (15mm x 15mm x 4.41mm) LGA Package
Description The LTM4620 is a complete dual 13A output switching mode DC/DC power supply. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductors, and all supporting components. Operating from an input voltage range of 4.5V to 16V, the LTM4620 supports two outputs each with an output voltage range of 0.6V to 2.5V, set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers up to 13A continuous current for each output. Only a few input and output capacitors are needed.
The device supports frequency synchronization, multiphase operation, Burst Mode operation and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing and has an onboard temperature diode for device temperature monitoring. High switching frequency and a current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability.
Fault protection features include overvoltage and overcurrent protection. The power module is offered in a proprietary space saving and thermally enhanced 15mm x 15mm x 4.41mm LGA package with integrated top-side heat sink. The LTM4620 is RoHS compliant with a PB-free finish.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
15mm × 15mm × 4.41mm LGA
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1498A||LTM4620EV Demo Board | Dual 16V, 13A Step Down uModule Regulator||$65.00|
|DC1780A-A||LTM4620EV Demo Board | 50A Polyphase Step-Down Supply (Dual LTM4620)||$85.00|
|DC1780A-B||LTM4620EV Demo Board | 75A Polyphase Step-Down Supply (Triple LTM4620)||$105.00|
|DC1780A-C||LTM4620EV Demo Board | 100A Polyphase Step-Down Supply (Quad LTM4620)||$125.00|
- Telecom and Networking Equipment
- Storage and ATCA Cards
- Industrial Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV