- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4619 - Dual, 26VIN, 4A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Complete Standalone Power Supply
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 26.5V (EXTVCC Available for VIN ≤ 5.5V)
- Dual 180° Out-of-Phase Outputs with 4A DC Typical, 5A Peak Output Current for Each
- Dual Outputs with 0.8V to 5V Range
- Output Voltage Tracking
- ±1.5% Maximum Total DC Output Error
- Current Mode Control/Fast Transient Response
- Power Good
- Phase-Lockable Fixed Frequency 250kHz to 780kHz
- On Board Frequency Synchronization
- Parallel Current Sharing
- Selectable Burst Mode® Operation
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA Package
The LTM®4619 is a complete dual 4A or single 8A stepdown DC/DC μModule® (power module) regulator. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductor, and all support components. Operating over input voltage ranges of 4.5V to 26.5V, the LTM4619 supports two outputs with voltage ranges of 0.8V to 5V, each set by a single external resistor. Its high efficiency design delivers 4A continuous current (5A peak) for each output.
High switching frequency and a current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability. The two outputs are interleaved with 180° phase to minimize the ripple noise and reduce the I/O capacitors. The device supports frequency synchronization and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing. Burst Mode operation or pulseskipping mode can be selected for light load operations.
Fault protection features include overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and foldback current limit for short-circuit protection.
The low profile package (2.82mm) enables utilization of unused space on the bottom of PC boards for high density point of load regulation. The power module is offered in a 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA package. The LTM4619 is RoHS compliant with Pb-free finish.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprint compatible with Mentor Graphics PADS® v9.5 or later, and Cadence ORCAD® v16.5 or later.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4619EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1816||RoHS|
|LTM4619IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1816||RoHS|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4619EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||E||$23.93||$16.75||Yes|
|LTM4619IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||I||$26.33||$18.43||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1453A||LTM4619EV Demo Board | uModule Regulator with Tracking, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 28V, Vout1 = 3.3V @ 4A, Vout2 = 1.8V @ 4A||$65.00|
- Telecom and Networking Equipment
- Storage Cards
- ATCA Cards
- Industrial Equipment
- Point of Load Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4628 - Dual 8A or Single 16A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM8027 - 60V, 4A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8001 - 36VIN, 5A μModule (Power Module) Regulator with 5-Output Configurable LDO Array
- LTM4616 - Dual 8A per Channel Low VIN DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8032 - EN55022B Compliant 36V, 2A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
The LTpowerCAD II design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD:
LTspice® IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: