- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4614 - Dual 4A per Channel Low VIN DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Dual 4A Output Power Supply
- Input Voltage Range: 2.375V to 5.5V
- 4A DC Typical, 5A Peak Output Current Each
- 0.8V Up to 5V Output Each, Parallelable
- ±2% Total DC Output Error (0°C ≤ TJ ≤ 125°C)
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Short-Circuit and Overtemperature Protection
- Power Good Indicators
- Small and Very Low Profile Package: 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm
DescriptionThe LTM4614 is a complete 4A dual output switching mode DC/DC power supply. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power FETs, inductors and all support components. The dual 4A DC/DC converters operate over an input voltage range of 2.375V to 5.5V. The LTM4614 supports output voltages ranging from 0.8V to 5V. The regulator output voltages are set by a single resistor for each output. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed to complete the design.
The low profile package (2.82mm) enables utilization of unused space on the bottom of PC boards for high density point of load regulation.
Additional features include overvoltage protection, foldback overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown and programmable soft-start. The power module is offered in a space saving and thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA package. The LTM4614 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4614EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1816||Yes|
|LTM4614IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1816||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4614EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||E||$22.14||$15.50||Yes|
|LTM4614IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||I||$24.36||$17.05||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1385A||LTM4614EV Demo Board | Dual uModule Regulator, 2.375V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, Vout1 = 1.2V@4A, Vout2 = 1.8V@4A||$65.00|
- Telecom and Networking Equipment
- FPGA Power
- SERDES and Other Low Noise Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4615 - Triple Output, Low Voltage DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4628 - Dual 8A or Single 16A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTM4619 - Dual, 26VIN, 4A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM4616 - Dual 8A per Channel Low VIN DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
To open the project file for this circuit:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTpowerCAD on this computer, download and install LTpowerCAD
- Step 2: Once LTpowerCAD is installed, click on the link(s) below to open the project file
- Step 3: If LTpowerCAD does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can open the project file by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTpowerCAD and open the project file by selecting 'Open Project' from the 'File' menu
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: