- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4613 - EN55022B Compliant 36VIN, 15VOUT, 8A, DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Complete Low EMI Switch Mode Power Supply
- EN55022 Class B Compliant
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 5V to 36V
- 8A Output Current
- 3.3V to 15V Output Voltage Range
- Low Input and Output Referred Noise
- Output Voltage Tracking and Margining
- PLL Frequency Synchronization
- 2% Maximum Total DC Error
- Power Good Tracks with Margining
- Current Foldback Protection
- Parallel/Current Sharing
- Ultrafast Transient Response
- Current Mode Control
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- –55°C to 125°C Operating Temperature Range (LTM4613MPV, LTM4613MPY)
- Small Surface Mount Footprint, Low Profile (15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm) LGA Package
The LTM®4613 is a complete, ultralow noise, 8A switch mode DC/DC power supply. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, inductor and all support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 5V to 36V, the LTM4613 supports an output voltage range of 3.3V to 15V, set by a single external resistor. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed to finish the design.
High switching frequency and an adaptive on-time current mode architecture enables a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability.
The onboard input filter and noise cancellation circuits achieve low noise coupling, thus effectively reducing the electromagnetic interference (EMI)—see Figure 7. Furthermore, the DC/DC μModule® regulator can be synchronized with an external clock to reduce undesirable frequency harmonics and allow PolyPhase® operation for high load currents.
The LTM4613 is offered in a space saving and thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA package, which enables utilization of unused space on the bottom of PC boards for high density point-of-load regulation. The LTM4613 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4613EV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1884||Yes|
|LTM4613EY#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||E||05-08-1992||Yes|
|LTM4613IV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1884||Yes|
|LTM4613IY#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.92mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1992||Yes|
|LTM4613MPV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||LGA||MP||05-08-1884||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4613EV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||E||$34.86||$24.40||Yes|
|LTM4613EY#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.92mm BGA||E||$36.40||$25.48||Yes|
|LTM4613IV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||I||$38.36||$26.85||Yes|
|LTM4613IY#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.92mm BGA||I||$39.90||$27.93||Yes|
|LTM4613MPV#PBF||15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm LGA||MP||$70.90||$49.63||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1743A||LTM4613EV Demo Board: Ultralow EMI, 36V, 8A Step-down uModule Regulator||$65.00|
- Telecom and Networking Equipment
- Industrial and Avionic Equipment
- RF Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4612 - Ultralow Noise 36VIN, 15VOUT, 5A, DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule (Power Module) Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LTM8052/LTM8052A - 36VIN, 5A, 2-Quadrant CVCC Step-Down μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8027 - 60V, 4A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8026 - 36VIN, 5A CVCC Step-Down μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTM4628 - Dual 8A or Single 16A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM8033 - Ultralow Noise EMC 36VIN, 3A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: