- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4611 - Ultralow VIN, 15A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- Input Voltage Range: 1.5V to 5.5V
- 15A DC Output
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8V to 5V
- ±1.5% Total DC Output Error
- Differential Remote Sensing for Precision Regulation
- Current Mode Control/ Fast Transient Response
- Overcurrent Foldback Protection
- Parallel Multiple LTM®4611s for Current Sharing
- Frequency Synchronization
- Selectable Pulse-Skipping or Burst Mode® Operation
- Soft-Start/Voltage Tracking
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Small 15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA Package
The LTM4611 is a high density 15A output, switch mode DC/DC buck converter power supply capable of operating from very low voltage input supplies. Included in the package are the buck switching controller, power FETs, inductor and loop-compensation components. The LTM4611 delivers up to 15A continuous current at high efficiency from an input voltage of 1.5VIN up to 5.5VIN. The output voltage is set between 0.8V and 5V by a resistor. Only a few input and output capacitors are needed.
High switching frequency and a current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability. The device supports frequency synchronization, multiphase/current sharing operation, Burst Mode operation and output voltage tracking for supply rail sequencing.
The LTM4611 is available in a thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA package. The LTM4611 is PB-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4611EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1777||Yes|
|LTM4611IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1777||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4611EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA||E||$27.79||$19.45||Yes|
|LTM4611IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 4.32mm LGA||I||$30.57||$21.40||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1588A||LTM4611EV Demo Board | 1.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, VOUT = 0.8V to 5V @ 15A, DC/DC uModule Regulator||$65.00|
- Telecom Servers and Networking Equipment
- Storage and ATCA Cards
- General Purpose Point of Load Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4628 - Dual 8A or Single 16A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4627 - 15A DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM4616 - Dual 8A per Channel Low VIN DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
- LTM4676 - Dual 13A or Single 26A μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Digital Power System Management
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTM4601/LTM4601-1 - 12A μModule (Power Module) Regulator with PLL, Output Tracking and Margining
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: