- Quick Start Guide
- PCB Assembly/Reflow & Packaging
- Application Notes
- Simulation Tools
- Reliability Report
- Materials Declaration & RoHS Compliance
- Purchase Demo Board
LTM4607 - 36Vin, 24Vout High Efﬁciency Buck-Boost DC/DC µModule (Power Module)
- Single Inductor Architecture Allows VIN Above, Below or Equal to VOUT
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 36V
- Wide VOUT Range: 0.8V to 24V
- 5A DC (10A DC in Buck Mode)
- High Efficiency Up to 98%
- Current Mode Control
- Power Good Output Signal
- Phase-Lockable Fixed Frequency: 200kHz to 400kHz
- Ultrafast Transient Response
- Current Foldback Protection
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Small, Low Profile Surface Mount LGA Package (15mm × 15mm × 2.8mm)
The LTM4607 is a high efficiency switching mode buck-boost power supply. Included in the package are the switching controller, power FETs, and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 4.5V to 36V, the LTM4607 supports an output voltage range of 0.8V to 24V, set by a resistor. This high efficiency design delivers up to 5A continuous current in boost mode (10A in buck mode). Only the inductor, sense resistor, bulk input and output capacitors are needed to finish the design.
The low profile package enables utilization of unused space on the bottom of PC boards for high density point of load regulation. The high switching frequency and current mode architecture enable a very fast transient response to line and load changes without sacrificing stability. The LTM4607 can be frequency synchronized with an external clock to reduce undesirable frequency harmonics.
Fault protection features include overvoltage and foldback current protection. The DC/DC μModule® regulator is offered in a small thermally enhanced 15mm × 15mm × 2.8mm LGA package. The LTM4607 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM4607EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||E||05-08-1815||Yes|
|LTM4607IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||LGA||I||05-08-1815||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM4607EV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||E||$30.79||$21.55||Yes|
|LTM4607IV#PBF||15mm × 15mm × 2.82mm LGA||I||$33.87||$23.71||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1198B-B||LTM4607EV Demoboard | 6-36Vin to 12V, 5A High Efficiency Buck-Boost DC/DC uModule Regulator||$65.00|
|DC1601B-A||LTM4607EV Demo Board | LTM4607(x2) Buck-Boost uModule, 6V ≤ VIN ≤ 36V, Vout = 12V @ 10A||$75.00|
|DC1601B-C||LTM4607EV Demo Board | LTM4607(x4) Buck-Boost uModule, 6V ≤ VIN ≤ 36V, Vout = 12V @ 20A||$95.00|
- Telecom, Servers and Networking Equipment
- Industrial and Automotive Equipment
- High Power Battery-Operated Devices
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4609 - 36VIN, 34VOUT High Efficiency Buck-Boost DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3780 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTM4605 - High Efficiency Buck-Boost DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
To open the project file for this circuit:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTpowerCAD on this computer, download and install LTpowerCAD
- Step 2: Once LTpowerCAD is installed, click on the link(s) below to open the project file
- Step 3: If LTpowerCAD does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can open the project file by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTpowerCAD and open the project file by selecting 'Open Project' from the 'File' menu
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: