LTM2895 - 100MHz Isolated DAC SPI Serial Interface
- Isolated Interface: 6000VRMS for 1 Minute
- UL-CSA-IEC Certification Pending
- 100MHz SPI-Compatible I/O
- Configurable SPI Word-Length: 8 to 32 Bits
- Supports Two Isolated Chip Selects
- Falling Edge Sensitive Low Jitter LOAD
- Three Isolated Control or Multiplexer Signals
- 1.71V to 5.5V I/O Voltages
- 3V to 5.5V Supply Voltages
- High Common Mode Transient Immunity
- 15mm × 6.25mm BGA Package
The LTM®2895 is a high speed isolated μModule® (micromodule) SPI interface with DAC control signals designed to isolate LTC’s family of general purpose DACs and to isolate general purpose SPI interfaces. The LTM2895 works with DACs and general purpose devices that have a mode (0, 0) SPI interface.
The interface enables fast data throughput, which makes the LTM2895 ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. The high speed SPI-compatible serial port supports 1.71V to 5.5V logic supplies. The LTM2895 is targeted at generic SPI and digital-to-analog converter applications.
The isolation barrier tolerates large voltage ground variations between the logic interface and the isolated side of the LTM2895. Uninterrupted communication is maintained during voltage transients greater than 50kV/μs.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM2895CY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1987||Yes|
|LTM2895HY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||H||05-08-1987||Yes|
|LTM2895IY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1987||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM2895CY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||C||$12.79||$8.95||Yes|
|LTM2895HY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||H||$16.88||$11.81||Yes|
|LTM2895IY#PBF||15mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||I||$14.06||$9.85||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Remote Interface Control
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Breaking Ground Loops
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM9100 - Anyside™ High Voltage Isolated Switch Controller with I2C Command and Telemetry
- LTM2893 - 100MHz Isolated ADC Serial Interface
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2500-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
- LTC6363 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Output Differential Op Amp
- LTC4380 - Low Quiescent Current Surge Stopper
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!