LTM2894 - Isolated USB Data Transceiver
- Isolated USB Transceiver: 7500VRMS for 1 Minute
- UL-CSA Recognition Pending
- Reinforced Insulation
- USB 2.0 Full Speed and Low Speed Compatible
- Auto-Configuration of Bus Speed
- 4.4V to 36V VBUS and VBUS2 Operating Range
- 3.3V LDO Output Supply Signal References VLO and VLO2
- 50kV/μs Common Mode Transient Immunity
- ±20kV HBM ESD: on USB Interface Pins
- 1414VPEAK Maximum Continuous Working Voltage
- 17.4mm Creepage Distance
- 22mm × 6.25mm Surface Mount BGA
The LTM®2894 is a complete galvanically-isolated USB 2.0 compatible μModule® (micromodule) transceiver.
The LTM2894 is ideal for isolation in host, hub, bus splitter or peripheral device applications. It is compatible with USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps) and low speed (1.5Mbps) operation. Automatic speed selection configures integrated pull-up resistors on the upstream port to match those sensed on the downstream device.
The isolator μModule technology uses coupled inductors to provide 7500VRMS of isolation and 17.4mm of creepage between the upstream and downstream USB interface. This device is ideal for systems requiring isolated ground returns or large common mode voltage variations. Uninterrupted communication is guaranteed for common mode transients greater than 50kV/μs.
Enhanced ESD protection allows this part to withstand up to ±20kV (human body model) on the USB transceiver interface pins to local supplies and ±20kV through the isolation barrier to supplies without latchup or damage.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTM2894CY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1991||Yes|
|LTM2894HY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||H||05-08-1991||Yes|
|LTM2894IY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1991||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTM2894CY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||C||$17.43||$12.20||Yes|
|LTM2894HY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||H||$23.01||$16.10||Yes|
|LTM2894IY#PBF||22mm x 6.25mm x 2.06mm BGA||I||$19.17||$13.42||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2438A||LTM2894 Demo Board | USB uModule Isolator||$75.00|
- Isolated USB Interfaces
- Host, Hub, or Device Isolation
- Industrial/Medical Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTM2893 - 100MHz Isolated ADC Serial Interface
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC2508-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC4380 - Low Quiescent Current Surge Stopper
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!