LTC7652 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- Guaranteed Max. Offset 5µV
- Guaranteed Max. Offset Drift
- Typ. Offset Drift 0.01µV/°C
- Excellent Long Term Stability
100nV/ rt Month
- Guaranteed Max. Input Bias Current 30pA
- Over Operating Temperature Range
Guaranteed Min Gain: 120dB
Guaranteed Min CMRR: 120dB
- Guaranteed Min. Gain 120dB
- Guaranteed Min. CMRR 120dB
- Guaranteed Min. PSRR 120dB
- Single Supply Operation 4.75V to 16V
- (Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground)
- External Capacitors can be Returned to V- with No Noise Degradation
The LTC1052 and LTC7652 are low noise zero-drift op amps manufactured using Linear Technology’s enhanced LTCMOS silicon gate process. Chopper-stabilization constantly corrects offset voltage errors. Both initial offset and changes in the offset due to time, temperature and common mode voltage are corrected. This, coupled with picoampere input currents, gives these amplifiers unmatched performance.
Low frequency (1/f) noise is also improved by the chopping technique. Instead of increasing continuouslyat a 3dB/octave rate,the internal chopping causes noise to decrease at low frequencies.
The chopper circuitry is entirely internal and completely transparent to the user. Only two external capacitors are required to alternately sample-and-hold the offset correction voltage and the amplified input signal. Control circuitry is brought out on the 14-pin and 16-pin versions to allow the sampling of the LTC1052 to be synchronized with an external frequency source.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Low Level Signal Processing
- Medical Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1052 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LTC1100 - Precision, Zero-Drift Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1169 - Dual Low Noise, Picoampere Bias Current, JFET Input Op Amp
- LTC2054 - Single Micropower Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LTC1050 - Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with Internal Capacitors
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV