LTC6752 - 280MHz, 2.9ns Comparator Family with Rail-to-Rail Inputs and CMOS Outputs
- Very High Toggle Rate: 280MHz
- Low Propagation Delay: 2.9ns
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs Extend Beyond Both Rails
- Output Current Capability: ±22mA
- Low Quiescent Current: 4.5mA
- Features within the LTC6752 Family:
- 2.45V to 5.25V Input Supply and 1.71V to 3.5V Output Supply (Separate Supply Option)
- 2.45V to 3.5V Supply (Single Supply Option)
- Shutdown Pin for Reduced Power
- Output Latch and Adjustable Hysteresis
- Complementary Outputs
- Packages: TSOT-23, SC70, MSOP, 3mm × 3mm QFN
- Direct Replacement for ADCMP60X Family
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
The LTC®6752 is a family of very high speed comparators capable of supporting toggle rates up to 280MHz. These comparators exhibit low propagation delays of 2.9ns, and fast rise/fall times of 1.2ns. There are a total of 5 members in the LTC6752 family, with different options for separate input and output supplies, shutdown, output latch, adjustable hysteresis, complementary outputs, and package.
The LTC6752 comparators have rail-to-rail inputs that operate from 2.45V, up to 3.5V or 5.25V, depending on the option. The outputs are CMOS and the separate supply options can operate down to 1.71V, allowing for directly interfacing to 1.8V logic devices.
The low propagation delay of only 2.9ns combined with low dispersion of only 1.8ns (10mV to 125mV overdrive variation) makes these comparators an excellent choice for critical timing applications. Similarly, the fast toggle rate and the low jitter of 4.5ps RMS (100mVP-P, 100MHz input) make the LTC6752 family ideally suited for high frequency line driver and clock recovery circuits.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricingsales office or authorized distributor.
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Clock and Data Recovery
- Level Shifting
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Window Comparators
- High Speed Line Receivers
- Fast Crystal Oscillators
- Time of Flight Measurements
- Time Domain Reflectometry
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT1719 - 4.5ns Single/Dual Supply 3V/5V Comparator with Rail-to-Rail Output
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: