LTC6605-10 - Dual Matched 10MHz Filter with Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential Amplifier
- Two Matched 10MHz 2nd Order Lowpass Filters
with Differential Amplifiers
Gain Match: ±0.35dB Max, Passband
Phase Match: ±1.2° Max, Passband
Single-Ended or Differential Inputs
- < –90dBc Distortion in Passband
- 2.1nV/√Hz Op Amp Noise Density
- Pin-Selectable Gain (0dB/12dB/14dB)
- Pin-Selectable Power Consumption (0.35mA/ 16.2mA/33.1mA)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage Control
Buffered, Low Impedance Outputs
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage
- Small 22-Pin 6mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN Package
DescriptionThe LTC6605-10 contains two independent, fully differential amplifiers configured as matched 2nd order 10MHz lowpass filters. The f–3dB of the filters is adjustable in the range of 9.7MHz to 14MHz.
The internal op amps are fully differential, feature very low noise and distortion, and are compatible with 16-bit dynamic range systems. The inputs can accept single ended or differential signals. An input pin is provided for each amplifier to set the common mode level of the differential outputs.
Internal laser-trimmed resistors and capacitors determine a precise, very well matched (in gain and phase) 10MHz 2nd order filter response. A single optional external resistor per channel can tailor the frequency response for each amplifier.
Three-state BIAS pins determine each amplifier’s power consumption, allowing a choice between shutdown, medium power or full power.
The LTC6605-10 is available in a compact 6mm × 3mm 22-pin leadless DFN package and operates over a –40°C to 85°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1422A-B||LTC6605-10 | Dual Matched 10MHz Low Noise, Low Dis||$125.00|
- Broadband Wireless ADC Driver/Filter
- Antialiasing Filter
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- DAC Smoothing Filter
- Zero-IF Direct Conversion Receivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6603 - Dual Adjustable Lowpass Filter
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6602 - Dual Matched, High Frequency Bandpass/Lowpass Filters
- LTC6605-14 - Dual Matched 14MHz Filter with Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential Amplifier
- LTC6605-7 - Dual Matched 7MHz Filter with Low Noise, Low Distortion Differential Amplifier
- LTC5585 - Wideband IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LT6600-20 - Very Low Noise, Differential Amplifier and 20MHz Lowpass Filter
- LTC6412 - 800MHz, 31dB Range Analog-Controlled VGA
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV