LTC6433-15 - Low Frequency to 1.4GHz 50Ω Gain Block IF Amplifier
- Low Frequency to 1.4GHz Bandwidth
- 100kHz to 1GHz Flat Gain from a Single Demo Circuit
- Low Frequency Cutoff Is User Defined
- 15.9dB Power Gain
- 52dBm OIP3 at 1MHz
- 47dBm OIP3 at 150MHz
- NF = 3.22dB at 150MHz
- 1nV/√Hz Total Input Noise Density at 150MHz
- S11 < –10dB Up to 1.2GHz
- S22 < –10dB Up to 1.0GHz
- >2VP-P Linear Output Swing
- P1dB =19.2dBm
- DC Power = 475mW
- 50Ω Single-Ended Operation
- Insensitive to VCC Variation
- A-Grade 100% OIP3 Tested at 150MHz
- Input/Output Internally Matched to 50Ω
- Single 5V Supply
- Unconditionally Stable
The LTC®6433-15 is a gain-block amplifier with excellent linearity at frequencies below 100kHz to beyond 1000MHz and with low associated output noise.
The unique combination of high linearity, low noise and low power dissipation makes this an ideal candidate for many signal-chain applications. The LTC6433-15 is easy to use, requiring a minimum of external components. It is internally input/output matched to 50Ω and it draws only 95mA from a single 5V supply.
The LTC6433-15 operates over a wide bandwidth. A single demonstration circuit offers flat gain from 100kHz to 1GHz.
While this device is not capable of DC coupled operation, users can define the low frequency cut-off by appropriate choice of external components.
On-chip bias and temperature compensation maintain performance over environmental changes.
The LTC6433-15 uses a high performance SiGe BiCMOS process for excellent repeatability compared with similar GaAs amplifiers. All A-grade LTC6433-15 devices are tested and guaranteed for OIP3 at 150MHz. The LTC6433-15 is housed in a 4mm × 4mm 24-lead QFN package with an exposed pad for thermal management and low inductance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2168A||LTC6433-15 Demo Board | Low Frequency to 1.4GHz,15dB Gain Block IF Amplifier||Contact Factory|
- Single-Ended IF Amplifier
- ADC Driver
- Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC6430-15 - High Linearity Differential RF/IF Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6950 - 1.4GHz Low Phase Noise, Low Jitter PLL with Clock Distribution
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6948 - Ultralow Noise 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Fractional-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!